health, medicine, fitness, cosmetics
National Public Radio (NPR) is an independent, nonprofit media organization that was founded on a mission to create a more informed public. Here in Zentre, we feature their best comdedy podcasts. They say laughter is the best medicine!
- In Hawaii, we prohibit a loud laughter. We only accept a low ha.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- At a party, a young wife admonished her husband, “That’s the fourth time you’ve gone back for ice cream and cake. Doesn’t it embarrass you?” “Why should it?” answered her spouse. “I keep telling them it’s for you.”
- How does Moses make tea? He brews.
- What breed of dog can jump higher than buildings? Any dog, because buildings can’t jump.
- Two artists had an art contest. It ended in a draw!
- Why did the gym close down? It just didn’t work out!
- I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
- Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine.
- Billboards talk to each other. They use sign language.
- How do you count cows? With a cowculator.
- Where do fish sleep? In the riverbed.
- I tried to sure the airport for misplacing my luggage. I lost my case.
- Old people at weddings always poke me and say "You're next." So, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
Using Flixel, you can create cool cinemgraphs like this! We believe this one has a relaxing property, and such images are good for mental health.
The videos to be played in this section is not from Webbitron. This one is from Sovren Media. Vaccine mandates, inflation of positives, and all those controversies will be shown here. Volunteer as moderator, and we will display a comment section below.
This online checkup is provided by Health.gov.
This data visualization is provided by and updated at Flourish Studio.
Zentre is a page to discuss on the pandemic, alternative medicines, the Big Pharma, healthy lifestyles, review of beauty products, top fitness coaches, and the like. The administration would like to remain neutral and does not claim any authority on these fields. We encourage lawful freedom of opinion/speech. We are willing to include suggested materials/contents regardless of one's views.
This chatroom is powered by EsperNet and The Lounge. Please register a short and unique nickname. The topic for this month is Veganism - the practice of eating only food not derived from animals and typically of avoiding the use of other animal products. Is veganism the true way to a healthy lifestyle?