health, medicine, fitness, cosmetics
We believe laughter is very helpful in mental health. Flip through memes, GIF's, and other funny images using Imgflip GIF Maker by taonzen. As they say, laughter is the best medicine!
Checkout some dad jokes and some random ones in table below. This list is expected to grow from users' inputs. Do you have your own list or a few jokes? Throw some in the chatroom.
- In Hawaii, we prohibit a loud laughter. We only accept a low ha.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- At a party, a young wife admonished her husband, “That’s the fourth time you’ve gone back for ice cream and cake. Doesn’t it embarrass you?” “Why should it?” answered her spouse. “I keep telling them it’s for you.”
- How does Moses make tea? He brews.
- What breed of dog can jump higher than buildings? Any dog, because buildings can’t jump.
- Two artists had an art contest. It ended in a draw!
- Why did the gym close down? It just didn’t work out!
- I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
- Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine.
- Billboards talk to each other. They use sign language.
- How do you count cows? With a cowculator.
- Where do fish sleep? In the riverbed.
- I tried to sue the airport for misplacing my luggage. I lost my case.
- Old people at weddings always poke me and say "You're next." So, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
Sovren Media talks about COVID-19 controversies in this documentary/interview video. In the near future, we will add a comment section below.
Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data, or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly. They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system's ability to see patterns and trends. @ Wikipedia
Create engaging infographics and reports in minutes. Infogram is an intuitive visualization tool that empowers people and teams to create beautiful content.
This tool is easy to configure and use, generously provided by National Health Service.
This online checkup is provided by Health.gov.
This data visualization is provided by and updated at Flourish Studio.
This short movie/documentary is directed by Sheron Dayoc at Viddsee.
PRX distributes broadcast programs that are aired on public radio stations across all 50 US states. This is a PRX podcast player.
HealthfulChat is dedicated to the philosophy that medical attention combined with peer support in the case of illness, disorder or condition, both physical and/or mental, helps to make the healing process more attainable.
Zentre is a page to discuss on the pandemic, alternative medicines, the Big Pharma, healthy lifestyles, review of beauty products, top fitness coaches, and the like. The administration would like to remain neutral and does not claim any authority on these fields. We encourage lawful freedom of opinion/speech. We are willing to include suggested materials/contents regardless of one's views.
This chatroom is powered by EsperNet. Please register a short and unique nickname. The topic for this month is Veganism - the practice of eating only food not derived from animals and typically of avoiding the use of other animal products. Is veganism the true way to a healthy lifestyle?